Wedding photography prices
It’s worth investing in good photography for such a special occasion as your wedding day. I offer the option of digital images on disc, as prints, or in an album. You can also have a combination of these. I use a quality photo lab for my printing to ensure you get the very best results. All the images are edited to get the best from them. You can see previous weddings displayed in the many galleries on this website and there are plenty of client testimonials too.
Steps to booking me as your wedding photographer.
- Determine how long you would like me to attend your wedding day.
- What’s most important, an album or having flexibility for how you use your images?
- If it’s an album, what is your budget?
- Choose from my Modern, Luxury and Print album ranges.
- If it’s digital/prints, how many images do you want?
- Some packages already have both, or you can create your own.
- Next, call me on 07891 422 573 and…
- Check I am available for your date.
- Ask for a booking form.
- Arrange a date for a wedding meeting.
- Once the booking fee is paid, the date is all yours.
More options available, please call or email for details. All images are edited to a professional standard. I take great care to colour balance and edit each and every image. Prints are printed professionally and to a higher standard than many online photo labs available to the public.
The “Modern Album” packages are a new range of albums. Their simple but classic design, together with sturdy construction, make for a more affordable album package. Whilst not as luxurious as the Queensberry albums I also offer, these albums are perfect for those that have to have an album, but are looking for something affordable. These albums can contain a large number of pages at a lower cost, but still look classy and give a wow factor. The simple lines and edge to edge digital printing is sure to impress and will be a cherished memory of your wedding day.
These are only a few options available. The amount of photography coverage and the size of the album can all be adjusted. Duplicate parent albums are also available. Please call or email for details.
Aside from meetings and emails etc, when I photograph a wedding, you are paying for two services; actually taking the photos, and then editing them afterwards. You will only see one side of that when I am there on your day. Afterwards I will spend many hours editing your photos so they look really fabulous with lots of colour and impact. This is one difference you will get from hiring a professional to photograph your wedding.